Monday, 8 October 2007

I popped into Hobbycraft yesterday morning and Paula was demonstrating the Cricut so we had a chat. She is a lovely lady and sooooo talented. I love her work. Anyway the upshot of it is she made me think about getting the Cricut Expressions machine and initially thought I would sell my Craft Robo to fund this, but now I am thinking I may keep both! Can't wait. Paula and Geoff at Crafts U Love have a great deal on at the moment, so it is my early Chrissie present to myself!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I've got a cricut and a robo(I'm) still learning. The cricut is great but an expensive hobby - you'll soon get fed up with only one or two cardridges. I'd advise to keep hold of both if you possibly can - the cricut is not as flexible as the robo

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.