Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Being creative!!




I saw a set of stamps the other day that were made for circular greetings which you could then punch out. I thought there has to be an easier way so I set myself a challenge to digitally make some circles for greetings that you could then punch out with the scalloped circle (or square etc. and I have made those shapes too) and they look so cute when cut out. So I sat this afternoon and made these. They are dead simple to make and I have made a file for the Craft Robo to cut too.

2 comments:

  1. Very clever!! Gosh how on earth did you achieve this..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kim, these are really good :o)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.