Thursday, 4 October 2007

Bargain of the year!!

I went to Hobbycraft today to get some Derwent watercolour pencils for colouring in my stamping as recommended and found several different tins with 12, 24, 36 etc. I noticed the 36 size tin was £20.99 and as the 12 size was £24.99 I knew this couldn't be right. However I picked up a tin and took it to the till and it scanned at £41.99 but I pointed out the shelf ticket to the lady and sure enough, they sold it to me for £20.99!! One very happy bunny here!!

Willow's face is almost healed but as soon as I take off the collar he starts cleaning it furiously. I imagine it itches and I have to put the collar back on as I don't want him to open it all up again. I have a feeling this is going to be an ongoing problem with him.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a bargain Kim. You'll have to let me know if they are any good as I could do with some pencils. Mind you they won't be such a bargainous price.

    Hope Willow is on the mend.

    Happy Thursday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a stroke of good luck. Love the cats!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments left for me and that people have taken the time to stop by so thank you and please leave your link so I can visit you and thank you in person.